- 15 minutes with Device Solutions CEO on Cellio! August 18, 2020
- Device Solutions Partners with Info Patterns for connected greenhouses! Click here for more information! July 10, 2020
- See Device Solutions’ CTO, Chris Lamb, discussing how companies are tackling the challenges of product development when all stakeholders can’t be in the same room. 1:00pm on May 14. Click here for more information from RIoT! May 13, 2020
- Sorry if you missed us presenting “The IOT Plug and Play Myth” for the NC R!OT Lunch and Learn Series. Check out the slides here! April 30, 2020
– END-TO-END IoT –
A variety of off the shelf sensors connect to Cellio Transceivers. The system reports sensor measurements through a Cellio cellular Gateway to a backend application.
- Bin Feed Level
- Liquid Level
- Temperature Level
- Humidity Level
- Moisture Level / Presence
- Asset Event Status
- Liquid Flow
- Air / Gas Tank Pressure / Level
- Motion Detection
- & More
The gateway aggregates sensor data from multiple transceivers and connects to a secure back-end dashboard. Verizon, AT&T, or a variety of global carriers can be used.
Connecting data from where it is, to where it needs to be...
Remotely control assets both manually and automatically.
- Fountain Control
- Building Access Control
- Lighting Control