As with so many things in life, first impressions can often be deceiving. Only after careful examination, investigation, and inquiry can a thing really be known and understood. The deceptively small and simple exteriors of Cellio disguise the amazingly powerful and capable set of devices that can completely transform an organization and fast track operational improvements not witnessed before in edge-to-cloud industrial automation.
Feature Packed Packages
Top 5 Cellio Transceiver Features:
- 16 Points for sensors (Analog, Digital) and controls (Digital)
- Support for RS-485, 1-wire, dry contact sensors, and more
- LoRa (Long Range) communications protocol
- Internal antenna supports transmission distances up to 1 mile
- Powered by 9VDC battery
Top 5 Cellio Gateway Features:
- Cellular (CDMA or GSM) or Wi-Fi (802.11) wireless connections
- GPS capable for asset mapping and mobile installations
- Internal backup battery supports Gateway if external power is removed
- IP68 dust-tight and water-tight enclosure
- Can be powered by wall power or solar power
The Cellio Wireless Network has been designed to be quick, affordable, and high quality. Cellio Wireless Transceivers allow the Cellio system and customers to quickly and easily expand existing systems with as many sensors and controllers as they like (with minimal incremental expense). The data collected in the back-end data system can be easily and rapidly mapped and provided for view on PC’s, tablets, smartphones, etc. both via browser views as well as automatically generated native mobile app views. Sharing and modifying the dashboard views is quick and easy. All of this is available and in place today. There is a saying that you should “Inspect what you expect”. When you get under the hood with the Cellio product you will come to appreciate the elegance of the simplicity and the power that serve both fit and function. Come take a look at our mighty IIoT end-to-end solution.