Enterprise Industrial Internet of Things => Enterprise IIoT => EIIoT is the natural expectation of organizations that want to create a paradigm shift by setting the tempo in their market for themselves and their competitors. While so many organizations in IoT have focused on pieces and parts of the elusive EIIoT, Cellio has invested in bringing together the necessary elements in an integrated end-to-end turnkey offering that provides for everything an Enterprise should expect in an IIoT solution;
- continent-wide installation and deployment expertise and resources
- best in class sensor manufacturer and integration partners
- world class wireless communications and connectivity (including security)
- unified datahosting, analytics, dashboarding, mobile apps, and notifications
- open connectivity to market leading corporate enterprise systems
- post deployment support and service
And quite possibly the most pivotal aspect of the Cellio integrated offering is the ability to offer it at the most competitive combination of CAPEX and OPEX anywhere in the market – end-to-end. Considering that successful EIIoT project deployment is effectively guaranteed with Cellio, why would there be a need to look any further?
At its core, Cellio has focused on maximizing value to organizations by minimizing costs in almost every aspect of the design and ecosystem required to successfully deploy, operate, maintain, support, and extract value for stakeholders throughout an organization and across the supply chain.
Ways that Cellio minimizes ownership costs:
- Distributed architecture of Sensors and Transceivers
- Distributed architecture of Transceivers and Gateways
- Streamlined design of Transceivers and Gateways
- Over the air and remote upgrading
- LoRa protocol between Transceivers, Gateways, and Datahost
- Minimized wireless data and cellular session usage
- Cloud based datahosting, analytics, and dashboarding
- Unified dashboards from disparate datasources
- Unlimited users and unlimited dashboards, including native mobile apps
- Post deployment support and resolution escalation
When considering the enterprise environment, a large portion of installations require a flexible/agnostic platform that can make use of equipment and resources already in place (helping to reduce the cost of upfront CAPEX) while also providing a path to connecting to the newest of technologies where completely new installations are needed. By working with best in class partners, leveraging existing resources, and providing a completely functional end-to-end out of the box system, Enterprises can count to Cellio to provide value in all phases of deployment – from the first pilot installation to the full rollout across business units, supply, and global geographies.
The Cellio Wireless Network has been designed to be quick, affordable, and high quality. Cellio Wireless Transceivers allow the Cellio system and customers to quickly and easily expand existing systems with as many sensors and controllers as they like (with minimal incremental expense). The data collected in the back-end data system can be easily and rapidly mapped and provided for view on PC’s, tablets, smartphones, etc. both via browser views as well as automatically generated native mobile app views. Sharing and modifying the dashboard views is quick and easy. All of this is available and in place today. There is a saying that you should “Inspect what you expect”. If you are looking for an affordable, extensible and scalable platform for your Enterprise-wide IIoT applications, look no further. Cellio is leading a paradigm shift – bringing all the necessary ecosystem elements to put the power of IIoT into the hands of Enterprise users.