Introducing BinVisionTM powered by CellioR. Device Solutions Inc. (makers of the CellioR IIoT product) has joined forces with Envision EES to provide a unique, cost-effective solution to measure and report daily feed bin levels to any customer in the live production ecosystem reliably and automatically.
Unlike other automated solutions, BinVisionTM utilizes a ruggedized low-cost temperature sensor cable to determine grain level within the bin.
- The sensor cable is robust, reliable, and proven, and the readings are not affected by the construction material of the bin or dust
- The cable is easily installed into the top of new bins or retrofitted into existing bins
- The installation process is simple (15 minutes per bin) and extremely cost-effective compared to load cells
- Our patented algorithm for estimating feed bin levels has been optimized over 5 years of operation in hundreds of bins of multiple sizes, types, and manufacturers across all seasons and weather conditions, proving itself with costs up to 10x lower than existing systems
- The cable does not interfere with bin fills or flow of grain through the cone to the auger, and it is constructed of materials certified as safe for contact with feed
Cold Storage Monitoring
Eliminate Product Loss and Reduce Labor Costs: Our Automatic, Reliable, Wireless System Monitors Cooler & Freezer Temperatures, Provides Alerts and Automated Compliance Reports, & Reduces Operational Costs with Fast Return on Investment
- 24/7 monitoring with no need for manual checks during weekends and holidays
- Configurable measurement rates One-button compliance report generation
- Fast, easy retrofits.
- Affordable to install and reliable to operate
- Temp. range of -80°C (-112°F) to 125°C (257°F)
- Simple plug-and-play installation Multi-year transceiver battery (9VDC)
A state DOT wanted to assure that all the lights on its bridges and towers were operating (that none of them had failed). They also needed a way to reduce overtime and checking on remote bridges that were a couple hours drive away. Additionally, they need to make sure that all of the lights on radio towers were functioning properly. All of these in the name of public safety.
They needed a way to get a daily status report of all of their assets and be able to focus the maintenance team on those lights and assets in most need of repair/replacement.
Remote Motor and Fountain Control
A University campus is beautifully landscaped with many large, decorative, multi-layer fountains. Controlling the height of the fountain jets is critical – not only for aesthetics, but safety. Windy weather can spray water onto sidewalks and roads. During cold, the water can freeze causing dangerous icy conditions for pedestrians and vehicles. Adjusting fountain levels involved maintenance workers accessing an underground vault for each fountain to manually adjust the VFD motor controller. Having to adjust multiple fountain heights many times a day is both time consuming and hazardous.
With Cellio, remote Transceivers placed inside each fountain’s vault can be real-time commanded via PC / phone dashboard (or by time schedule) to control the fountain height via RS-485 connection to the fountain’s controller. A few strategically placed Gateways are all that is needed to cover the entire campus of 10+ fountains. Cellio downlink control can also trigger on/off for motors and switches to meet industrial application needs based on remote monitoring of critical systems.